The ICAEW100 competition is now closed. Check the winners page to find out who topped the leaderboard.
Our members and students are talented, ethical and committed professionals, which is why all of the top 100 Global Brands employ chartered accountants*. Our members are recognised by businesses for their strengths: making recommendations and decisions that positively impact future strategy and performance.
*CAW, 2020 - Interbrand, Best Global Brands 2019
ICAEW is searching universities in South-East Asia to find the brightest 100 students with the aspiration to be future business leaders.
Do you have the ideal blend of professional skills? Are you proficient at multi-tasking and prioritising? Join this online competition to enhance and equip yourself with the skills that sets you apart from the rest in today’s competitive job market. Sign up for the ICAEW 100 competition today!
Test your skills against the best in the region through an insightful online exercise. Students who score in the top 100 will be placed on the weekly leader board. At the end of the competition those who scores the highest in the sponsored categories will stand a chance of winning exclusive prizes. And, there will be one grand prize of SGD 2,000 up for grabs!
Why take part?
- The competition is open to all current university students from any degree discipline in Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore or Vietnam.
- You can enter online for free, using any device.
- It will only take 30 minutes to complete.
- There are attractive prizes to be won.
How to take part?
- Register your details for the South-East Asia competition.
- Only students who are currently residing and studying in universities in the South-East Asia region will be eligible to join this competition.
- Stay logged in and click to take the test and make sure you complete the entire exercise.
- Once completed, you’ll receive an email confirming whether your score has qualified for one of the 100 places on the leader board. The 100 places will be listed in alphabetical order NOT ranking order. You’ll need to wait to see if you’re number one when the competition ends.
- Competition ends Monday 15 March 2021.