Our members and students are talented, ethical and committed professionals, which is why all of the top 100 Global Brands employ chartered accountants*. Our members are recognised by businesses for their strengths: making recommendations and decisions that positively impact future strategy and performance.
*CAW, 2020 - Interbrand, Best Global Brands 2019
ICAEW is searching UK universities to find the brightest 100 students with the aspiration to be future business leaders.
Do you have the ideal blend of professional skills? Are you proficient at multi-tasking and prioritising? If so, the ICAEW 100 competition is for you.
Test your skills against your peers by taking part in an online exercise. Students who score in the top 100 by the time the competition closes on Monday 19 April 2021 will be in with a chance of winning exclusive opportunities and prizes!
Why take part?
- The competition is open to all current UK university students from any degree discipline.
- You can enter online for free, using any device.
- It will only take 30 minutes to complete.
- One fantastic grand prize up for grabs!
How to take part?
- Register your details for the UK competition.
- Stay logged in and click to take the test! The online exercise is designed to give you an insight into the world of ICAEW.
- Once completed, you’ll receive an email confirming whether your score has qualified for one of the 100 places on the leader board. The 100 places will be listed in alphabetical order NOT ranking order. You’ll need to wait to see if you’re number one when the competition closes on Monday 19 April 2021.