About the ICAEW 100 competition
If you think chartered accountants spend their lives confined to their desks, number crunching and working with spreadsheets, then think again. They are sitting on the boards of multinational companies, testifying in court, and advising governments. They are also supporting charities and businesses from every industry across the world.
ICAEW is searching UK universities to find the brightest 100 students with the aspiration to be future business leaders and make a real impact on the future economy. Are you able to critically analyse different scenarios and communicate effectively? If so, the ICAEW 100 competition is for you.
Enter for free using any device and test your skills against your peers by taking part in an online exercise. It will only take 30 minutes to complete. Students who score in the top 100 by the time the competition closes at noon on 18 April 2022 will be in with a chance of winning exclusive opportunities and prizes! The competition is open to all current UK students from any degree discipline.
Why take part?
- Develop your transferable employability skills.
- The opportunity to build connections with some of the UKs top graduate employers.
- There are a range of fantastic prizes up for grabs, including a £5,000 cash prize for our winner!
How to take part?
- Register your details for the UK competition.
- Stay logged in and click to take the test! The online exercise is designed to give you an insight into the world of ICAEW.
- Once completed, you’ll receive an email confirming whether your score has qualified for one of the 100 places on the leader board. The 100 places will be listed in alphabetical order NOT ranking order. You’ll need to wait to see if you’re number one when the competition closes on 18 April 2022.
The ICAEW 100 is now open! Test your skills and take part.Take test